2009/02/21

Welcome to Blue Gravy

"Where life is just all Gravy"

This will be my first entry out of many to come. Inspired by Danny Choo and other members of his site, i just wanted to 'start something'
I still don't know exactly what this blog is going to turn into the future, but for now i will use it as a diary of sorts and develop it later towards something more specific.

I guess a bit about myself would be a good introduction:
I'm currently studying at Sydney's "Technical And Further Education" (TAFE for short) Lidcombe campus and i am studying in "Adv Dip in Network Security" Last year i graduated from a "Dip in Network Engineering" and so as of that point, i was now a fully qualified Network Administrator

But ever since the Eco crash, i haven't been able to find a full-time nor a part-time position, so the only option for me is to continue studying and also get a few more industry certifications along the way in order to land better (higher paying) jobs in the future.

As it is quite clear from the above, i have a keen interest in IT, gadgets and electronics but also in the 'appreciation' of Anime and Manga. I guess i could be called a 'low level' otaku, so it is limited to what materials i can get online.
I'm unofficially a cloud photographer (only shoot whenever the weather is right), a road cyclist, Pianist, Rubiks cubist.... just to name a few.

SO!
for the time being, the blog layout will remain on default until i discover more options and such. I think.......that i will be doing a lot of cloud photo link/dumping here aswell and updates will come generally when i feel like it... ^^"""""" (or when there is something worth posting about)

Ah yes... If you are wondering why I chose the name 'Blue Gravy' for this blog, well... i don't really know either =______="" It was a toss up of either Blue Gravy or Green Curry and i wanted something obscure and strange ^^" - Noteably, most blogs that i personally consider interesting, often have strange and obscure names.

Well, that's all for now.... byeee

5 comments:

  1. Hehe cyberchaos blogs! Lookin forward to your future posts! ^^

    And um, how do I.. put my name without the URL? lol

    Cos I see "maru ()" ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you've started a blog too!
    Hope you don't mind me sticking around. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place new? Allow me to bestow my blessings^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only just realised that you now have a blog - and you even started it on my birthday of all days XD

    Gratz on your new blog and good luck blogging! I'm always to busy/too lazy to post too. Don't become like me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello my name is tiffany r u a doll keeper can view my blog thanks

    ReplyDelete