Ok, its nothing too serious but i think need to apologise

I've been extremely busy with college work these past 2-3 weeks that i actually forgot that this blog was even around ^^; Anyway, sorry everyone who actually has been reading/following this blog hoping in anticipation that i would update/post something. yeah ^^"
To those from dc.com, i don't think i'll be doing the dakimakura review... ever.
I still don't have a pillow to actually use the covers i have. So in order to not give you guys a dodgy review, i decided not to review it. Instead i'll just do a general overview of the product+magazine+merchandise. Is that k?
My college timetable is quite crazy. I go to classes during Monday mornings and get the afternoon off - And the same goes for Wednesday.
Both Tuesday and Thursday is a full day of classes ><"
Well, you must wonder "What about Fridays?" - サボりカよ???
No it's just... THAT I GET THE WHOLE DAY OFF-WHOOOOO~~~!!! *insert hardo gay pose here*
Well, this post was very brief but ti'll leave it at that since i must continue my studies.
Hopefully the short overview on the 'Dengeki G's Festival' magazine will be the next post and maybe a photo or two that i've snapped around the place!
Cyber_chaotic
OMG cute pumpkin! No worries about the dakimakura review ^^ And I don't really update my blog that often when I first started either. I barely update once a week lol.
ReplyDeleteNUTBLADDERS
ReplyDelete