So here we are a month(ish) later I've settled into school life all over again - Morning rush, Recess rush, Lunch rush, Bell times, etcetc.I'm actually very frustrated at the pace things are going - Nothing/Nowhere
When I began, I was full of motivation, "Yeah lets do this!", BRING IT ON, etc kinda thing. But as the weeks have been rolling by, my motivation has worn completely thin.
The netbooks that are supposed to come 'soon' have NOT come. Instead I've been running around the place doing odd jobs around the school, upgrading desktops, visiting the music room (excessively), re-organising the storeroom - Trying to make myself useful.When I'm not doing odd jobs, I'll be in my office drinking tea, reading the newspaper, playing solitaire/Touhou, surfing the net, napping... - Exactly what I did everyday while I was officially unemployed =_____="""
Other times I'll be roaming around the school giving my legs some excercise or I'll hang out in the music building, drive out to the mall for lunch and/or do a spot of snack shopping. I don't think it bothers anyone that I could/can go missing for over an hour without anyone noticing.
The only thing I can do now is to continue what I've been doing everyday and hope that the netbooks arrive BEFORE the school holidays. That being said, since I'm an employee of the DET (Dept of Edu), I work normal days just like every other worker - ie: I got to be there during the school hols while the place is empty. Filling my time will be simple since I my office is in the library - I guess I'll bring all my backlogged anime~~~ ^^"Really if anyone wants to say "hi" or anything, just drop by my office or catch me walking around - I may appear to be busy but in reality, I am superiorly bored.
In other news:
- Watches - Mail ordered from Japan
- Bought a watch from Tokyo Flash last Friday which arrived the following Friday. I bought myself 'Fire' and for my dad 'Transciever' - as a Fathers Day gift.
- Car - My current car is under review by my parents.
- It's a '95 Mazda MPV which has clocked over 310,000kms and been in the family since my sisters started driving, which then has been passed to me. (Hand-me-down car) It drinks petrol at a rate of +15L/100kms and cost average +$60 to fill the 75L tank weekly.
- On a weekly average, I clock up to 350kms p/tank but 98% of the time I drive, it's JUST ME. It's old but it still works a charm
- The car currently under consideration for purchasing is a Smart Fortwo - Built/Designed by the same bunch that do Mercedes vehicles. It's able to run at 3.9L/100kms with a 35L tank
- You do the math... Actually please, somebody do it ^^"
At least DC not banned from the DET Portal (or at least it wasn't when I last checked)
ReplyDeleteWow. What an eventful job life so far. *cough*
ReplyDeleteWell, that's not too bad. Same salary, less stress? (I think.)
So what are you going to actually have to do during the school holidays while "at work"?
(And nuu, anonymous commenting has died. The lack of it is saddening.)
So have you done any actual work ever since you started? ^^;
ReplyDelete